Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Healing Testimony

Check out this testimony in this week's Health Tip:

"Hello, George and Rhonda, We came to Health Minister
training, there at Hallelujah Acres in March 2005. What a
great time we had! At that time I had been on The
Hallelujah Diet for only 3 months. If you remember, I had
been diagnosed with bone cancer, lung cancer, and breast
cancer in December 2004, and when I had last seen my
oncologist in December 2004, I was offered no hope of
surviving my cancers. Then Carolyn Moore, a Health Minister
with Hallelujah Acres (In Orlando, Florida), showed me The
Hallelujah Diet, and I went on it the very next day. I
believe God gave me this diet to offer me hope, and that He
was going to heal me through this diet. Don't we have an
awesome God! He gives you what you need at the right time.
Well, after I had been on The Hallelujah Diet for 6 months,
I went back for a cat scan of my lungs, which revealed that
the tumors on my left side were gone, and the ones on my
right side had gotten smaller. I can still feel the lump in
my breast, but it has gotten smaller! Praise the Lord! The
lung doctor, after seeing the scan, thought I was on some
type of medication, and was so surprised when I told him I
was on a diet and believed God was going to heal me through
the diet. He just had a big smile. Wish you could have seen
the look on his face as he looked at the scans. He asked me
several times to write down exactly what I was doing. He
wanted to know! I go in November for a full body scan and
that should tell me about the cancer that was in my bones.
Then I will also make a visit to the breast surgeon. I
haven't been back to see her since I was diagnosed, and she
is a little upset with me, but maybe she will be happy when
she sees nothing on the sonogram. My husband Glenn is doing
great also! We really appreciate all that you and your
staff have done to tell people about the Hallelujah Diet.
It has been a blessing to know that someone cares enough to
tell others so they can also become well. I also appreciate
that you share God's plan of salvation, because accepting
Christ, as our Savior is the single most important thing we
can do in this life. Thank you both so much and for the
sacrifice it takes to do all the work that you do. We
appreciate you!"

No comments: